Friday, October 7, 2016

9/27/16: Home Improvement


  1. 9/27/16 Tue
    1. Highlight mode!
    2. Hit UW surplus store. End up getting a folding table for the porch, an extra monitor for my desk, and lots of other crud (climbing shoes!). Coerce Xin and Max B. to haul the stuff up with me to 2104.
    3. Later that day, Trevor, Max and company visit us. We give them a house tour and then they help me get components for lofting my bed.
    4. I loft my bed. Room is looking a lot better.
    5. Go to open rehearsal with an acapella group called Furmata. They’re incredibly good--they sing a few songs for us and I’m just sitting there shivering with awe. Of course I have to audition, so I mark the date.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely share. Whenever I need help on home improvement topics i'm sure to visit the happy homes blog. See if it helps you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I haven’t read such unique material anywhere else online.guesthouse

    ReplyDelete