Friday, October 7, 2016

9/25/16: Convocation and Hellraiser


  1. 9/25/16 Sun
    1. Today is Glee Club’s performance at Convocation! I wake up super early and head to Hec Ed. Our rehearsal room is a basketball court, so we actually shoot a little hoops. Everyone is in high spirits, we sing some great old songs. The camaraderie is pouring off this group like no other Glee quarter. I resolve to ask Alex if I can back out of University Singers…
    2. The rest of the day is too long ago to remember, except:
    3. Eleanor and Mal’s joint birthday party! It’s a serious endeavor. They have one of their friends enforcing $5 cover, and it’s madness inside. Some of the shenanigans I will not describe for plausible deniability. Alex from first year’s floor gets drunk enough to confront me, good-humoredly, about the grade I gave him on his (wrong) CSE 311 circuit submission :) Brandon gets loose enough to dance like a maniac. It’s pretty hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment