Thursday, April 30, 2015

UW Update Wednesday 4/29/15

1.     UW Update Wednesday 4/29/15
a.     Woke bright and early for physics. Did more stuff with Schroedinger equation.
b.     Linear. Got the updated version of “The Big Theorem”, a long listing of equivalent statements about any nxn matrix familiar to anyone who has ever taken a linear class. Quiz was a bit of a time crunch, but I finished.
c.      Physics lab. Played around with mirrors J. Asked my TA if he’d be interested in leading the SPS Science Café this quarter.
d.     CSE 311. Crazy, high-speed lecture—will have to review later.
e.     Lunch in Hub!
f.      Returned to Haggett, did CSE hw.
g.     Went to soccer. Got trapped in the elevator on the way there, so I was late J We played fairly well, but still lost.
h.     Back to Haggett, did more CSE. Ate dinner with Brandon, then played an hour of Smash Bros.  with Xin in the HUB games area. We were nearly even, which was great after getting my butt kicked by my cousins for so many years.
i.       More CSE.
j.       Grabbed Rick’s, caught up on Monica’s blog and encountered her new daily journal blog! My log is feeling some kinship...

k.     Wrote email to my TA, wrote this log, and went to bed.

2 comments:

  1. yay for blogging kinship! :)

    I tried to respond your comment on my blog, but Blogger ate it, so I sent you an email instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the email! Yeah, it was cool to read your entries and note the similarities and differences in both writing and daily routine.

    ReplyDelete