Thursday, April 16, 2015

Readers, identify thyselves!

Howdy everyone who's been following my life for the last 88 posts (and well more than 88 entries!).

I know who some of you are. And... I don't know who others of you are. I'm super curious about the fuller picture: just who are these awesome people who have stuck it out over all these posts?! Good readers, if you feel comfortable identifying yourself, I'd love it if you could post a comment below with a little bit of identifying info. Don't worry if you don't have time at this moment--I'll be linking back to this post in future entries.

Smile in the light of day, peer boldly into the darkness, play the game for its own sake!

Spencer

11 comments:

  1. You probably knew I was on the list, but I have indeed been reading since the very beginning and here I still am today. I follow the RSS feed for your blog in a blog reader application (Feedly, if anyone cares), so I get notifications when you post new things.

    I really enjoy the format of your blog, and it is great for helping feel like you aren't totally gone forever, even if you if your physical presence in our lives here in Bham is diminished.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, it works the other way too--writing this helps me feel more connected to the people back in Hamsterville :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Spence.... Love being able to follow your life, studies and activities at UW.
    Seems you are enjoying a great and varied mixture of learning and social activities --- (and cuisine :-) I look forward to each chapter in your bio.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Grandma! Wow, now that you've commented, I think you're halfway to becoming a blogmaster yourself! #centenarian

      Delete
  6. For all those who don't have google accounts, I fixed the comment permissions so that you can participate! Just choose "Name/URL" under the dropdown field, enter your name, leave the URL blank (or put something there, I don't care :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Spencer,

    Test to determine problem in publishing our comments on your blog.

    Joan

    ReplyDelete