Saturday, April 4, 2015

UW Update Friday 4/3/15

1.     UW Update Friday 4/3/15
a.     Physics. More interesting wave interference stuff.
b.     Walked to linear. Chatted a bit with Carmen (met in Linear). Introduced to basic algorithm for solving any linear system. Thought about coding it up, but ran into simple difficulty and decided to wait on it.
c.      Went back to dorm, finished Honors scholarship essay.
d.     Went to CSE 311. Talked with Irene a bit.
e.     Got lunch with Johan. Talked until 4:20, then ran back to the dorm, submitted the Honors essay and my resume, which I’d had to get Mom to email me from her computer.
f.      Went on a short bike ride with Johan and one of his housemates, John.
g.     Hurried back and watched the Lego movie with Xin (it was randomly playing in the Music building). I thought it was pretty awesome. Very clever plotline, healthy dose of randomness, hilarious, and morally uplifting to boot (based on my new morality of playfulness J)
h.     Ate pizza w/ Xin, then split a Sammy in the lounge.
i.       Did linear hw. This hw was pretty annoying, but I think I managed to squeeze some understanding out of it J

j.       Went to Denny to shoot hoops and ended up playing a rousing game of 2on2 (Names: David, Howard, … darn). Afterwards, shot around a bit with David. Could not make a three J My first three was my last shot. Wrote this log and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment