Sunday, July 10, 2016

Days of Summer Backlog >> 6/21/16 (Kalispell -> The Road Trip)

a.     Tuesday: Wake up; it’s 9am. George is wrapped in my sleeping bag contently; my knees are stiff as anything. I quietly search for bus routes; the Bolts are sold out so I must trek to Smokey Point.
                                                 i.     Daniel’s wife opens the door and invites me in. George soon follows, and we breakfast on sausages and eggs; such hospitality as in this world is hard to find.
                                               ii.     Say goodbyes, head out with all my bags and run to the bus stop. Manage to hack my way up to Everett (where I have another fun bus conversation with a man, once prosperous by his own account, that lost first his girlfriend, then his health when his boat crashed into a bridge in the dark.)
                                              iii.     Thence to Marysville, where I camp in a Jack in the Box and try to write email.
                                              iv.     Mom, Mary, Izzy pick me up and take me back home. Not to mention Secret—she greets me enthusiastically.

                                               v.     Took Mary to the dog park while Mom took an accounting class. Upon return, did some quality boffing with Izzy. Then I think we all had dinner, but my memories are getting hazy. Don’t stay up super late b/c work.

No comments:

Post a Comment