Sunday, April 17, 2016

4/16/16


    1. This day deserves more detail, but I’m tired, so I challenge myself to summarize each part in 3 sentences.
    2. Google Games: met up with my team of Cscientists and Laviners in the GooglePlex Kirkland. Played really well and competitively as a team, got to know CS student Irving and designer Henry better. Third overall, first in the coding challenge, and I made a good-sized contribution!
    3. Walked to Johan’s house and we ran around Greenlake. Beautiful day, fun conversation about projects we’re working on, dating, summer plans. Then on my recommendation we went to the India Bistro, which I remembered being awesome, but hadn’t had a chance to go to since in Greenlake--it was amazing.
    4. Returned to Haggett, did a little bit of work, caught up on email. Then Super Smash Flash with the homies--Brandon, Xin, and this time Siri. Fun times--defeated Xin in a satisfying nail-biter and earned his grudging respect.
    5. Bed now! Brunch tomorrow morning and Veggie Grill with Alex in the evening, and the rest is gonna be homework. Grin wide! -Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment