Wednesday, January 20, 2016

1/19/15


  1. Wow, I've missed almost a week! Just a few highlights from the weekend:
  2. Grace visited on Thursday! We took a walk, ran into a physics professor I'd been meaning to talk to--I was sure I'd written a post about the day, but I guess I hadn't.
  3. Henry Banks came up on Friday, ended up playing Catan with some SPS people, getting dinner at the Gyrocery. He took me back to Bham for the long weekend.
  4. Did some boffing on Saturday. My sister put makeup on my face, got some crazy pics. 
  5. Got back to school Monday night, realized I'd forgotten my computer! Forged on and did lots of circuits hw, then borrowed Xin's computer for the boatload of CS homework I thought was due later than it was. Hectic day. Glee was fun though. And we had open door night on my floor. Got to meet some new arrivals.
  6. Going to get some decent sleep tonight! Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment