Tuesday, January 12, 2016

1/12/16


  1. As of this writing, my brain is fried. Circuits are hard (not the homework, but the concepts). Math is hard (homework harder than concepts, although both are hard). CSE 351 is hard (concepts seem easy, but our homework is to write a bunch of functions without using control structures, without freaking arithmetic--just with bitwise operators like shiftLeft, negateAll, etc.)
  2. So yeah! I'll keep it brief. Today, I had classes, met with a new tutee (Emma). That went pretty well. I'm never sure how helpful it is to give a thorough, maths-on explanation of some random, over-specific equation that the goofy lower level physics book gives, but tutees seem to enjoy it (equations demystified!) and it certainly seems to validate my knowledgeability. 
  3. I also met with Jamie, my roommate from last year, for dinner. It was fun to catch up--he's moving through the business track, thinking about interning at a consulting firm, still excited about political doings.
  4. After that, I basically fried my brain on all three classes, so that I have to go to bed. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment