Thursday, November 19, 2015

11/18/15

1. Highlight: Slept through my alarm, woke up with only a fraction of the time I'd anticipated having to finish 312 hw. Leroy through the homework, pencil blazing, expressing solutions minimalistically. Finish with literally 5 minutes until class (late turnins strictly not accepted) grab my solutions, minus my backpack and all my other gear, and sprint down to Sieg. Lungs burning with cold winter air, I deposit my homework and sit down coughing.
2. Other things that happened today: SPS Lab Tour! It was a blast. We toured a few new labs as well as one I remembered from last quarter. Figured out some professors I should email to ask if I can hang around their labs and go to group meetings, for next quarter. If I'm not TAing, I should get into some research! Also Lavin quarterly meeting (only one person in my Lavin family showed up for family vs. family games :( ), and astronomy lecture I'd rsvp'd for well in advance. Definitely geared to a layperson audience, but interesting nonetheless.
3. Be merry, good shmids!

No comments:

Post a Comment