Wednesday, November 18, 2015

11/17/15


  1. Highlight: Go to StageNotes audition! Turns out Andrew from the floor, a well-connected freshman, is already a StageNotes officer. A bit of a scary experience (panel of 5 judges) and I'm not incredibly prepared because of my Leroy existence. I sing Santa Fe from Newsies--my voice comes out decent, but I get flustered in the middle of the song, and I end up making some weird jumps and ending up singing a few parts way lower than I intend to :)
  2. The rest of the day: a lot of prep for the audition, practicing the song, scrapping to get a place in the music room, stepping into building stairwells for a few moments, etc. It's pretty fun. Polygamy class degenerates into non-scientific discussion again :), and I don't get a chance to bring up a potential application of game theory. Go out for dinner with Xin at Shawarma King (tasty), run into Issa and his roommate Ethan. 
  3. Good night gentlepeople!

No comments:

Post a Comment