Monday, November 2, 2015

10/2/15


  1. Highlight of the day: managed to play basketball after the SPS meeting! Hurt my lower back, which is really annoying right now, but it was great. 
  2. Other things that happened today: got my grade back on the 334 midterm. It's a strange week when you kill two presentations (Lavin, presentation class) and then score below average on a math test :) The first problem was really easy, and I did it the hard way, and now I'm kicking myself. 
  3. Ok, other good things that happened today: SPS meeting was fun, got some grading done, helped Xin with linked list problems. Oh, and I got into Lavin! Overnighter initiation this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. joan0716@sbcglobal.netNovember 3, 2015 at 11:00 PM

    Spencer, Congratulation on the Lavin acceptance. Tom and I thought your video presentation was worthy of admission squared. Much love, J. & T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Cool that you got a chance to look at the Lavin video. I had fun making it, which is rare for me--I've struggled with presentations in the past :)

      Delete