Saturday, August 6, 2016

Days of Summer >> 8/5/16 (24 Hours to Iowa)


  1. 8/5/16
    1. Lots of prep for Sioux City trip. Make sandwiches, clean, pack. Take M to Grandma’s to exercise Secret in the water, and I get to swim  into the bargain.
    2. We’re off around 2. I wolf down a delicious sandwich and begin reading. Get out my clipboard and go Leroy on my differential equations book.
    3. Also podcasts, chat with Mom, Dad, I. Write email. Long conversation end of day about psychology of romantic attraction and nature of 4-ness.
    4. Fall asleep, lots of weird dreams. In one, a zombie attacks the car, sprinting and leaping on from behind, then edging around to open the side door. I react too late as it spits and screams in my face. As I wake, I think, “Why didn’t I use my big, heavy metal water bottle?” A strangely realistic thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment