Sunday, February 7, 2016

2/6/15


  1. A good day was this day, the 6th of February. 
  2. It started at 11:30am, when I met Brandon. We allocated our laundry to appropriate cleaning devices with great efficiency, headed down to the gym, and worked out for half an hour at great intensity. First various machines, then on a vertical-jump table, then push-ups.
  3. Thence we went to the 8 for breakfast. Super good. We had planned to attend the big basketball game vs. Arizona, but Brandon didn't have Dawg Pack tickets. 
  4. I went anyway. It was great. What an amazing game. We lost by 5 after being ahead and behind by no more than 5 the entire game (all I can think of with respect to this fact: epsilon-delta statements about series). The level of play was incredible.
  5. After that, I returned to Haggett, talked to my family on my headphones while folding laundry. 
  6. Did homework for Hardware--turned out to be much easier than I had thought.
  7. Highlight: Went to a big hoedown put on by the UW Swing Kids! Live music and everything--like 150 people in the HUB ballroom. Trevor invited me yesterday, and since Salsa now conflicts with Glee I decided to go! Ended up being really fun. I met more girls in that one evening than I typically do in a week. And it turns out that dancing permits a decent level of conversation. I'm hoping I can attend the Wednesday lessons.
  8. Headed back to Haggett before the dancing ended, since I'm feeling a bit sick, and I wanted to get a few more things done. Did more hardware, read some articles Dad sent me. This one on land rights is super interesting if you have time: http://geolib.com/sullivan.dan/commonrights.html
  9. Went to Safeway to get ingredients for tomorrow's brunch. Talked to Grace a bit on the way there.
  10. Returned home, wrote this log, and hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment