Wednesday, November 16, 2016

11/15/16: My Life in April


  1. 11/15/16
    1. E&M lecture OK. QM lecture a catastrophe; Cobden falls apart after the class asks too many bad questions at the start of the lecture.
    2. Have lunch with Sam Kinn from my neuroE class. He recently graduated and randomly messaged me. Interesting lunch, but our talk centered on future plans and so was mildly stressful.
    3. Ran into Preston, a freshman visitor to the SPS last year, now a sophomore running his own independent research project. Crazy!
    4. Meet with Creating a Company team. Get deadlines straightened out. Then Li and I interview some business owners. Meet one older guy who’s been running a restaurant since the 70’s, seems like he really could use our help.
    5. Run to 2104 and eat a banana and read the rest of Venkat’s latest phenomenal rf article: http://www.ribbonfarm.com/2016/11/10/king-ruinous-and-the-city-of-darkness/#more-5663
    6. Glee. Good rehearsal. Get hit by a fire alarm in middle of it.
    7. Go to practice room and practice Glee songs for a bit, then catch Judith’s concert competition. (Lie in April fans, I wish I had video of it. Crazy plate of shrimp I just watched that anime).
    8. Judith plays amazingly, ridiculously well and pwns her competition.
    9. Hang around for a bit afterwards then run to 2104 and cook myself a gigantic omelette with lots of onions. Eat it. Xin brings me ice cream from ricks :) and I work on understanding the discrete Fourier transform, which has been popping up a lot lately.
    10. Hang out with Brandon.
    11. Write email, do quantum hw, and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment