Tuesday, November 1, 2016

10/31/16: Halloween Party


  1. 10/31/16
    1. Miss tutorial (again). Wow, my memory is really bad.
    2. But, have enough time to study for statmech! Midterm is tough but I feel pretty solid.
    3. Afterwards, run up and down the Ave hunting for halloween costumes. Red Light is way too expensive, but while hunting around in there I get the idea of being a conehead zombie from HvZ.
    4. Get a cheap, pretty orange tie from Goodwill to go with my HvZ bandanna, and some green makeup.
    5. Grab my blazer and fancy pants from home and run to lunchbox.
    6. After lunchbox is the SPS Halloween Party! We get probably 20 people, a good turnout. I bring lots of apples and oranges and peanut butter and caramel.
    7. People goof around and play games on the blackboard, I meet some new people, and some people I haven’t seen in a long time (Alanna from Honors floor)
    8. Play a game of Resistance (I totally fool Isaak). Xin joins in.
    9. Costume contest! Finally manage to get Kyle a T-shirt (as a prize) and we get lots of good pics.
    10. Play frisbee outside with Frank, Kyle, the guy from the Putnam Club (Rory) and a new girl whose name I can’t spell (she said it sounded like “nuzzle me” (?!)).
    11. After that is the movie. We watch Alien, which is tremendously cheesy. I guess Alien 2 is the one with “game over, guys! Game over!”. Entertaining nonetheless.
    12. Bike home, eat a sandwich, take a shower. Decide to make this week’s quantum hw the one I drop, and spend my time working on the E&M hw instead (I have catchup to do before PhysCon). Have fun working on that, it’s tricky and requires me to read the book.
    13. Hang out downstairs for a bit doing laundry, observing Selorm and Sammy’s pizza shenanigans.
    14. Write this log and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment