Monday, October 12, 2015

10/11/15 (5 minute summary)

1.     10/11/15
a.     I’ve been finding I don’t even have time for my 15 minute summaries anymore! So I’m downgrading to 5 minutes in the hopes of ensuring consistent life documentation.
b.     Highlight of today: Going to Yoga class at Yoga for the People. Amazing space, heated to a sweaty 80 degrees or so, lit with lots of candles.
c.      Other things  that happened today: I worked on 332 project, met with Chase about a campaign I might not be able to attend, ate at my favorite Indian buffet, finished up 312 homework (yay!), skyped with parents (fun!) and finished up the day with a quick frisbee toss with Xin and John from the floor.

d.     Hope everything is great with y’all! Run towards the world and don’t look back!

No comments:

Post a Comment