Monday, May 4, 2015

UW Update Sunday 5/3/15

1.     UW Update Sunday 5/3/15
a.     Just a quick outline tonight as I need to get some sleep for my linear test tomorrow.
b.     Woke, took run, ate breakfast.
c.      Worked on linear.
d.     Met with guy who is currently my roommate in 2104. Amazing news—turns out he’s probably ok with living in the basement, which means he’ll cede his spot to Xin.
e.     Did linear practice midterm. Ate peanut butter banana. Did first half of physics postlab.
f.      Met with Johan. We intended to eat dinner on the Ave, but there happened to be a party going on at his house, so we ate there J. Met some other CS students, witnessed John almost burn his eyebrows off with lighter fluid J
g.     We joined up with Glenn and Matthew from 311 and made our way to a yoga studio, Yoga to the People, that has donation-only classes. We opened the door and stepped into a veritable sauna. After grabbing a mat and paying our dues, we walked into a very nice space, well lit by windows and candles, with mirrors, etc. The crazy thing: the floor radiated heat, and radiant heat panels were likewise suspended above us.
h.     Awesome, strenuous, guided yoga routine. Reminiscent of my yoga class at WCC. At the end, my entire shirt was sweated through, as if I had just walked with all my clothes on into a shower.
i.       Stopped by at Trader Joe’s, grabbed some bananas and pineapple juice.

j.       Walked back with Johan, Matthew, and Glenn, then split for Haggett. Showered, grabbed Rick’s, finished physics postlab, did second practice midterm and checked over the past quizzes, decided that scr*w it, if I needed to consult a note sheet during the exam, I’d be better off skipping the problem, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment