Sunday, November 9, 2014

UW Daily Update Saturday Nov. 8

1.     UW Daily Update Saturday Nov. 8
a.     Slept in.
b.     Jogged down to the stadium to get a ticket for the football game later today.
c.      Studied in the lounge. I got into a conversation with Chase. Eventually, we went to lunch at Which Wich.
d.     I went to the football game. I couldn’t get into the student section in the beginning since I’d gotten a ticket too late (so my ticket put me in the reserve section), but by halftime enough people had left that I could sneak in and join Jamie.
e.     It was a fun game because we were always just far enough behind that I could hope for a comeback. But we lost in the end. Jamie was crushed.
f.      Chris, Jamie, and I ate dinner in the 8. The pizza hit the spot. We talked a little about Chris’s history classes and economics.
g.     Everyone was about to watch Good Will Hunting in the lounge, and I joined them.
h.     After the movie, I went to the basketball courts under McMahon, then to the courts on Denny field when quiet hour banned me from McMahon, and got some exercise.

i.       They were watching Spirit, my family’s Christmas classic, in the lounge, but I opted out. I showered, wrote this log, read a little, then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment