Wednesday, May 18, 2016

5/18/16


  1. 5/18/16
    1. Alright, here we go, another day in the life!
    2. Slept in like a total log, one of the best 30 minute alarm extensions ever.
    3. Breakfast, reading, math. More crazy stuff about complex functions--I’ll have a lot to parse and integrate over this summer if I’m in a mathy mood :D
    4. Met with Christian for tutoring, sat outside. Think I did a pretty good job despite my fraying sanity.
    5. Debugging! Keep on fixing stuff. (I think I might be improving just a bit!).
    6. Ran into Chase, dude from my floor last year and seminar with Barash quarters past who invited me to D&D. Hadn’t seen him in forever, so we got lunch. Fun to catch up! He might be doing physics.
    7. Another solid couple hours of debugging. (I finally give up on trying to get vim to work as a hex editor, screw configuration, and use hexdump, it works fine.) My eyes are tired and my mind is weary as I return to Haggett. Turns out there’s a final floor event, so I grab some ice cream, chat with floormates, and play first couple of rounds of global trivia before Glee.
    8. After Glee, keep working, then get dinner at Mee Sum (yum!).
    9. Back to Haggett, badminton with Xin. The shmid beats me in game one and then folds once I hit my stride xD
    10. Study for thermal physics, write this log and hit the hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment