Saturday, December 6, 2014

Friday Dec. 5

1.     Friday Dec. 5
a.     Woke up at 9, showered, and managed to just make it to physics 2 minutes late.
b.     We discussed sample final problems; they didn’t look that hard.
c.      The SPS was closed, so John and I were forced to go to the HUB to study, then to migrate to the Research Commons when John’s overworked computer ran out of battery. I worked on my paper and my CS assignment, and we talked about a program John was trying to write, and his major plans. We went back to the HUB for lunch, then John went to his math class.
d.     I went back to the Research Commons, then to CS class, where we talked about the final.
e.     Finally, I went back to the dorm, turned in my CS assignment, checked my email, and took a nap.
f.      I woke up at 6, went to the IMA, and played basketball until 8:30.
g.     I took a shower, then ate dinner at the 8.
h.     Returned to the dorm and finished meal after being booted out—apparently the 8 closes early on Fridays and Saturdays.
i.       Then went down to the lounge and hung out while doing PracticeIt CS problems.

j.       Couldn’t figure out why one solution wasn’t working, since my reasoning seemed solid. Resolved to debug it in the morning, wrote log, went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment