Friday, December 9, 2016

12/8/16: Holiday Special


  1. 12/8/16
    1. Finish E&M
    2. Scramble to class w/ Brandon to turn it in
    3. Grab breakfast w/ Brandon at the Bean and Bagel
    4. Go to Quantum (had to attend the last class :)
    5. Back to SPS lounge, show Jacob the ridiculously trivial conservation of angular momentum proof. See Hira has hung up our poster--it looks amazing :)
    6. Meet Johan in CSE. Run into Max and talk math for a bit.
    7. Johan sadly doesn’t have time for the full run and lunch, so we go play some badminton at the IMA.
    8. I, hungry and alone, run back to SPS lounge. Everyone has already eaten lunch, and I forgot my coat at the gym. So I go get it and while I’m at it challenge a dude I’d met earlier to 1-1. Get some good hoops in.
    9. Back to the Ave to get lunch, go to Which Wich where I hadn’t been in forever.
    10. Grab some groceries for dinner.
    11. Back to 2104, do some work.
    12. Xin makes hot pot for dinner! He’s borrowed a friend’s setup. We cook pork, weird fish balls, and other things. It’s very good,
    13. But I have to rush to film club! We watch the “Star Wars Holiday Special”, a real thing that was made in ‘76 when Star Wars was in like Flynn. It’s super hilarious, an incredible montage of 50’s domesticity, 70’s consumerism and cheesy “computer” graphics, and the uniquely Star Wars distant future.
    14. Go to EJ’s afterwards, fun hanging out with Film Club people. During the movie, it had started snowing :). Beautiful fat flakes, floating down leisurely.
    15. Return to 2104 to find Xin, Brandon, Evan and Matt hanging out. Hang with them for a bit then retire to the room. FInish one quantum problem, remember to Venmo-request Brandon for grocery money and in the process verify that my 2104 food spending habits are actually cost-effective. I’ve barely spent any more money this quarter than the amount I would be mandated to spend on food if I had a dining account (ok, I did spend $150 of dining account money) but still not bad.
    16. Write this journal and hit the hay. Life high five y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment