Thursday, December 3, 2015

12/2/15


  1. Highlight of the day: solving crazy math problem with Peter and Andrew. We went back and forth a bunch of times questioning each other's reasoning until we finally converged on a clean solution. 
  2. Other things: took lunch to the SPS just for fun, ran into Chris. Managed to grade a good 70 instances of HW 6 #4 in only 90 minutes once I got into my groove. Xin is currently having a good time studying with a bunch of Chinese-speaking students on the floor, which is neat. Oh! And did 90 minutes of tutoring with physics student. 
  3. Oh!! And this should be the highlight. Man, five hours ago, when I got a text from my homeschool homie Henry B. feels like yesterday already. He said he's in town for interview with game design school, wanted to meet up. After his interview (he's accepted!!) Henry, his dad Jeff, and I met up in Haggett, checked out my room, went down to the turf fields for some soccer and frisbee, then got some bubble tea and dinner. 
  4. Yeah, solid day. If you're reading this from Bham, chances are I'll see you soon at the homeschool christmas party! Peace and joy to y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment