Tuesday, March 3, 2015

UW Update Monday Mar. 2

1.     UW Update Monday Mar. 2
a.     Physics.
b.     Helped Daniel with tutorial, solved for current as a function of frame velocity with Brandon. Went to lunchbox seminar by MIT theorist, interesting because pure math kind of stuff.
c.      Went to ed class, where I defended my unschooling position.
d.     Went to meeting with Dr. Walker, who supported my crazy idea of a crash course summary of classmates’ work as a final project. We talked for a while in his awesome office, overstuffed with books, in the basement of Smith.
e.     Returned to dorm, read.
f.      Went to Judo, where we learned hip techniques.
g.     Ate dinner, read.
h.     Returned to dorm, put my affairs in order, brainstormed and wrote first half of Cows paper.

i.       Wrote this log and went to bed. Busy day, despite the sparseness of my writing (it’s late and I have a paper to finish in the morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment