Sunday, August 27, 2017

7/27/2017: Move-out!


  1. Breakfast with Venk from the house--we make eggs and bacon.
  2. Drop off the bike I borrowed from Xin. Go into the lab to write one more thing into my example script and see if I can fix an opaque bug with the camera interface. No luck on the latter, but I call it quits in time to make it to the Indian buffet for my last meal in Seattle (note: last in this post and probably subsequent posts means "last for 6 months". Take Cody's bike and haul up the Ave, savoring the echoes of the past all around me.
  3. Indian buffet is delicious! Read a crazy Ribbonfarm about millenials.
  4. Return to my house for manic packing and laundry. The fam shows up and we go through our now-routine shoveling-and-cleaning blitzkrieg.
  5. Grab snacks at QFC, then watch a volleyball game, the first of the season. It's very exciting and nail-biting but the Dawgs lose, to some goofballs out of Omaha ;)
  6. Go to Spaghetti Factory for a delicious meal, then back to Bellingham. I watch some more category theory videos on the way back and hanging outside the house, work out a bit with my stretchy thing of +1 Spencer, write this log, and hit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment