Sunday, March 6, 2016

3/4/16


  1. 3/4/16
    1. Really quick update for today!
    2. What have I done this week? Went to the monday swing dance, which was super fun. Talked to this girl Eleonore from France about grad school decisions, etc, for a while; she invited me to the Friday dance, which is exciting.
    3. Went to lots of talks! Multiple lunchboxes, an AI talk, neural engineering stuff…
    4. Auditioned for Hamlet. Fun experience--skyped with Grace while practicing, she gave me lots of good tips, including identifying this pattern in the meter of my chosen monologue that yielded clues as to how it should be performed.
    5. Interviewed with this company Docusign. Good interview--hard question about locks and concurrency. Interviewer was a CS and Physics major.
    6. Those are the highlights, and I still have math hw to do so I’m calling it good!

No comments:

Post a Comment